Google Picasa is a very cool free photo/image handling software which can also be extended in various ways. You may add buttons which can for instance publish to Facebook or to Twitter. Today I discovered and tested Tvivo button. It will add a button to your Google Picasa application giving a one click publish to Twitter funktionality. Very easy, effective and cool!
Simply visit http://tvivo.espectrale.com/
and do a one-click installation of the Tweet button
to your Google Picasa application!
When you click the button you will be taken to a new window where you the first time have to logon to your Twitter account. You may then add the “tweet text” to be shown Twitter together with the link to your image stored at “yfrog.com”.
This is an example of a image I have send to Twitter from Google Picasa using Tvivo:
The only bad thing I personally can say about this button: The graphical design of the button… Not my taste.
Related posts – links
- Finally flickr reads geolocation from your images
- Drag’n’drop upload images to your flickr gallery using flickr uploader
- Merging the information about friends on facebook to your picasa contact database
- Netsi cycle template for google picasa
- Use google picasa to generate cool webgalleries using templates
- Find me on twitter here: @netsi1964