If you like me use Google Picasa to organize your photoes, this HTML template for Google Picasa should make you clap your hands. I have created a new free Google Picasa Template based on the brilliant slideshow called “Camera” from Manuel Masia from Pixedelic. At the bottom there is a link to the jQuery based free slideshow, if you want to read more about it.
About Google Picasa Templates
Google Picasa have support for exporting selected images or image folders to HTML (well actually you can export it into what you like, XML, CSV or….). It is a simple offline template system where you are given some simple tools like template tags, includes and loops. Read more here: Picasa Web Templating System (a copy of the domentation included in the Google Picasa application). Previously I have shared a flash based slideshow Google Picasa template, which you might also want to install: Netsi Cycle Template for Google Picasa
The above iframe shows example output from the Camera Picasa template. It should be viewed in its own window as only there you will se the very powerfull “responsive webdesign” which is one of the very cool features of HTML slideshows generated using Camera Picasa Template.
First step: You can download the raw version
- Netsi Cycle Template for Google Picasa
- Update information about the latest version of Picasa (3.9 at the time of writing).
- Google Picasa
- The slideshow which the template is based on: “Camera” from Manuel Masia from Pixedelic
- Publish your pictures directly to twitter from google picasa using tvivo button
- Face detection in Google Picasa 3.6
- Finally! Flickr reads geolocation from your images!
- Merging the information about friends on facebook to your Picasa contact database